designed training course will be developed for your unique needs. Along with the student
manual, a Leader's Guide will provide a complete training package. The following summary
is an example of the course outline. Other modules can be designed to fit your needs.
here for individual pricing on training program books
A course for all employees, from receptionist to accounting professional. Teaches methods
for receiving, transferring, and handling all types of calls.
Basic Telemarketing Principles
Entry level telemarketing skills needed for profitable telephone communication. A course
for the "doing" of telemarketing.
PROFESSIONAL TELEPHONE SELLING SKILLS
I. FIRST PERSON FOCUS
This Segment focuses on the skills
necessary for professional sales expertise. At the end of this
session, the participants will be able to:
- Compare the competencies of a business
professional with those of the sales professional.
- List the characteristics of the sales
- Understand the responsibility of your position.
- Utilize goal-setting techniques.
- Utilize techniques for stress reduction.
Do You Fit?
II. SECOND PERSON FOCUS
- Recognize the caller's communication style.
- Use this knowledge to relate better to customers and face-to-face with others.
III. COMMUNICATION POINTS
This Segment focuses on the skills
needed for professional service and problem-solving with the customer.
At the end of this session, the participants will be able to:
- Use the techniques for better speech delivery.
- List the components of a professional telephone
- List the essentials of a professional communicator.
- List the techniques for effective listening.
IV. TELEPHONE SELLING
· Before You Pick Up the
· The Players
· You Have the Decision
· Your Selling Skills
· The Focus
· Important News
· The Sales Message
· Mental Preparation
· Closing Skills
This Segment focuses on professional
selling skills designed to achieve results with current customers, inactive customers, and prospects. At the end of this session, the
participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic selling steps.
- Respond in a positive manner to objections.
- Sell the products of your company in a
Advanced Telephone Selling
This hard-hitting course will benefit the experienced inside sales person or customer
Banking and Financial Services
Telemarketing skills for employees of banks and financial institutions. Teaches
professional skill development for marketing or platform staff, branch managers, and other
responsible for achieving revenue objectives.
Telemarketing skills for marketers of healthcare products. Combines referral development
skills and telephone professionalism to maximize results.
Customer Service Representative Training
This course enables participants to increase orders, resolve problems, and reflect a high
image of service to your customer.
The Telemarketing Manager
This course covers all the components of managing an existing
telemarketing department, from skill development to hiring, selection, and
motivation. This course, designed for marketing managers, covers
telemarketing applications, methodology, and revenue-to-expense
I. MANAGING FOR RESULTS
II. HIRING & SELECTION
- Subordinates' Job
- Managerial Functions
- Tracking Logs
- The Power of Goals
- Personnel Records
III. PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT
- Recruiting Standards
- Hiring Personnel for Telemarketing
- Qualification Rating Scale Analysis
- The Face-to-face Interview
- Sample Response Letters
- Employee Orientation
- Techniques for Selecting Productive Employees
- Create A Winning Environment For Success
- Techniques for Improving Performance
Once your department is up and running, you will be
provided with Reference Manuals in order to maintain the operation.
to view Telemarketing Reference Manuals.